If you aren’t satisfied with your traffic and sales, you haven’t mastered how to sell your products on Facebook and Facebook Messenger in Australia! Here are 5 tactics to consider!
Facebook is the future of ecommerce! Why?
Well, because over 20% of all ecommerce sales come from Facebook, there is 10% increase in order value for all Facebook transactions, and 4% conversion rates range on the Facebook platform.
Using Facebook and Facebook Messenger to sell your products online is important in today’s competitive world. It is a great opportunity for you to get closer to your customers and improve your brand image.
If you aren’t satisfied with your traffic or sales, the problem is that you haven’t mastered how to sell your products on Facebook Messenger in Australia just yet.
Here are 5 proven tactics to help you sell online on Facebook & Facebook Messenger:
1. Turn Facebook Messenger into a Follower/Customer Service Channel: People are communicating on Facebook Messenger more than ever. It is smart at this time to add Messenger into your customer support channel. Your customers can contact you directly and get the answers they are looking for.
2. Create Legendary Facebook Ads That Convert Followers: Talking with your followers on Facebook Messenger is not enough for businesses to grow bigger. If you want to target more buyers, find a way to convince them to become your fan and inspire them to check your website or online store. Run epic Facebook ads and boost your ROI by adopting all elements that make ads perfect.
3. Sell Multiple Products: Now that you can sell products directly in Facebook Messenger chat, why not sell multiple products? How? Easy, with Facebook Carousel Ads! Facebook Carousel Advertisements can drive up to more than 10 times traffic to online stores and websites than normal Facebook ads.
4. Share Viral Videos: One of the best ways to leverage your Facebook sales channel to promote your online store is to add content that can go viral in a matter of seconds. When talking with your followers on Facebook Messenger, you can share your video with them or tell them to check your newest video on your page.
5. Offer Exclusive Offers: Facebook fans like pages so that they can get a discount, coupon or special offer. For your loyal customers and Facebook fans, you can prepare exclusive offers and show them how much they matter to you.
Start selling on Facebook and Facebook Messenger today and get yourself ready for more traffic, sales, and revenue!
— Social Media Today (@socialmedia2day) October 19, 2016